Custom Panel Cutting - Up to 72" Long
Item no.: PANELCUT72
*PLACE ORDERS ONLINE ONLY!*
Here at WarehouseFabricsInc.com, we understand how difficult it can be for the home sewer to cut a straight, squared up panel length for valances, curtains, tablecloths, etc. We are here to help you with that first step of your custom sewing project!
Shop around our website and add the quantity of fabric (up to 72" wide) you need to your shopping cart. You may find our yardage calculator helpful for some calculations. Then enter the requested information below and for a $15 cutting fee per panel (up to 72" long), our custom workroom will square up and evenly cut your panels into the desired lengths you specify prior to the shipping of your order.
Other cutting lengths available:
Custom Panel Cutting - Up to 54" Long ($10 per cut)
Custom Panel Cutting - Up to 96" Long ($19 per cut)
Custom Panel Cutting - Up to 120" Long ($23 per cut)
*Matching repeats on patterned fabrics is an important aspect of custom made projects and this service is included in the cutting fee for each panel - provided that you purchase enough fabric to allow for the repeat AND do not request that the repeats are not matched.
Our workroom lays the full width of the fabric out flat onto a large grid table for cutting panels with an electric rotary knife so you can rest assured that you will receive smooth, straight cuts and precise measurements. **Scissors work better on some fabrics and in those cases, they do opt for scissors for cutting your panels. If you want to check their measurements, be sure to use a Stanley brand measuring device. That's the only brand they trust. They've tried many others and found measurements to be incorrect.
*You can have us cut all your panels OR you may opt to have us only cut one of them and you can then use it as a guide/pattern to cut your remaining panel lengths yourself.
Best of all, you're only receiving a little help on the cutting... It's YOUR custom sewing project and you can still proudly say... "I MADE THIS!"
• CUT LENGTH: List the starting cut length you need in inches. This measurement will include all allowances such as your desired hems and headers.
• FABRIC CODE: List the product code of the fabric (up to 72" wide) you're purchasing today that you wish to have cut in specified lengths.
• FABRIC NAME: List the product name of the fabric you're purchasing today that you wish to have cut in specified lengths. *We require both the product code and name as an extra precaution to avoid errors.
• ADDITIONAL INFO: If there is any additional information you wish to share, list it here.
• NO RETURNS: Since your panels are being custom cut in the lengths you request, we cannot accept returns on them. Remember that fabric colors may vary from what you see on your monitor. The texture and feel may be important to you also. We want you to be totally satisfied so we strongly encourage you to order a sample of the fabric you're interested in prior to getting your panels cut. You will find the "order sample" button on each fabric page. If the pattern is large, you should order 1 full yard to truly represent the fabric. You will be required to check the box agreeing that you understand there will be no returns so PLEASE avoid a personal mistake yourself and be sure to order a sample!
• DYELOTS: Even when ordering samples, keep in mind that fabric dyelots can differ from roll to roll. We continue selling our fabric even after samples are ordered, and by the time you receive your sample, it's possible that the roll your sample was cut from may be gone and we've began cutting from a new roll (with a new dyelot). If you order a sample and need the EXACT dyelot, you may want to send us a small piece of your sample back for confirmation that the match is exact.
• QUANTITY: Enter the quantity of panels you wish to have cut of the fabric selection you entered. Just be sure to order enough fabric to allow for all cut lengths you're requesting (including fabric repeats if any)! *If you're trying to get by with less fabric and don't care if your repeats match up, you can list that detail in the additional info. However, for a custom look, we do suggest matching repeats!
After you place your order, you can expect it to leave our warehouse within 3-7 BUSINESS days (time frame depends on current demands). This does not include the transit time it takes the shipping carrier to reach your destination. *Also, if you have other items on this same order, those items will ship with your cut panel lengths. If you prefer to have separate shipments, you must place your orders separately.
Whew! Now that that's all over with.... LET'S GET STARTED!